Samstag, 30. September 2017

I'm okay !!! a little real pressure would not be bad !!!

6 Std.

I'm okay !!!
a little real pressure would not be bad !!!
I give OK .... if it works!
.................................................. thanks
.
 

today it is really hevy ..... !!!! very slow ...... does me also nothing! ......
and the others ???
  either way !?!?! .......
I do not give a shit !!!
this is still minus course! .....
perceptible to all! ....
I checked !!!
.

.
bin OK !!!
ein wenig richtiger druck wäre nicht schlecht !!!
ich gebe bescheid .... wenn es wirkt !!!
.................................................. danke
.
 

heute ist es echt hevy ..... !!!! ganz langsam ...... tut mir auch nichts !!! ......
und den anderen ???
 so oder so !?!?! .......
scheiß egal !!!
das ist immer noch minus kurs !!! .....
spürbar für alle !!! ....
I überprüft !!!

Keine Kommentare: