Mittwoch, 7. Juni 2017

I am OK

19. Mai

 Today there has been
Over a year
Grind again
A little salad
(Cucumbers and tomatoes ..... (without photo) ..)
For almost two years I say
Which I actually vekitaria (search at google is not possible .... https://www.google.com/search?q=vekitaria&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&ei=rlkfWe33HJSV8Qet8Y-ACw) bin
I eat meat .....
But only good things !!!
A year ago with mother
Just for me now and then meat
.
.
Somehow is just me
The lust has passed
Because of googel already
To shred .......... !!!
And totally dry mouth!
Fuck !!!!
.
My mother is vegetarian
I ate a lot without them
Almost every day at least as an addition!
.
Never busy ever !!!
Because that's mutters hobby !!!
.
.

.
.
I am OK
heute gab es seit
über einem jahr
mahl wieder
ein wenig salat
(gurken und tomaten ..... (ohne foto) ..)
seit fast 2 jahren sage ich an
das ich eigentlich vekitaria (suche bei google nicht möglich .... https://www.google.de/search?q=vekitaria&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&ei=rlkfWe33HJSV8Qet8Y-ACw) bin
ich esse fleisch .....
aber nur guteses !!!
ein jahr zuvor bei mutter
nur für mich ab und zu fleisch
.
.
irgendwie ist mir just
die lust vergangen
wegen googel schon
zu scherben .......... !!!
und total trockener mund !!!
fuck !!!!
.
meine mutter ist vegetarier
ich habe ohne sie viel salat gegessen
fast täglich mindestens als beigabe !!!
.
beschäftigt eigendlich nie !!!
weil das ist mutters hobby !!!

Keine Kommentare: