Samstag, 19. März 2016

somehow I have in the clinic prescribed tablets get

 19. März um 14:15

somehow I have in the clinic
 
prescribed tablets get ,,,which I somehow did not realize that are thought ok ...had the Blood Pressure Monitor
 
I usually 110 pulse in the clinic ...which have always said quite high ...then nothing...where I left the hospital I promised
 
the tablets always take ...
 
somehow I have happiness
 
because here they measure
 
Anyway Pulz and blood pressure ...always 110 Pulz they told me here is not good ...if I do nothing,I hezanfall in a year ...
 
I: I wuste not ...and the clinic has not done anything against it ???somehow never had problems with the heart ...which brought me to the doctor for this and has committed to me to pulzsenkung tablets ...who have not worked ....the tablets of the clinic, the doctor said
 
are quite high doses ..me too...I notice garnicht ....
 
even if they are away ..
 
I asked if I could swap against cypramil
 
which were ok and I have not harmed me ... ...but the cost 80 € copayment ...but there is a cheap variation ....
 
it's OK ...2 days after the exchange of the tabletswas my Pulz on 87 and normal blood pressure ....
 
any how I get scared ...if I had come across elsewhere,
 
I had always taken the tabletsand eventually tipped with a heart accumulating ...today the official saidit is absolutely important that I always take the tablets ...so I am staying here ....that scares me ...again tablets from a clinicmake me sick ...
 
I now 4 months Pulz 110 .....
 
Now everything is ok Pulz 87 ...can you check ...this is true ....that makes me somehow afraid ...for me attempted murder strokeofficially supported




 I'm OK
somehow I have something must never draw pure .... I thought that I hold to it repaired is ... never again I tuhe this to me .... I have not ... I can go wenns me nerft. I'm so key


 somehow I was now at the office ...the last accommodation has found me ....I have the video played ....she has so absolutely not interested ...she now has no places free ...
 
I told her,where I was before that are very many rooms free ...it: that's for obtachlose ...they have indeed an accommodation ...end of help ....to which I always had to go because that is responsible for me ....my carer has until Monday time ...maybe they would here call yes ....because that could make pressure ...as usually ...but she had no more time ...can I forget ....because the phone I heardafter 3 times hats worked with the assistance ...which is somehow not on my side ....
 
has my mother given the tip ...they say in the policeI wanted to kill myself reportedly ..(I learned after 8 weeks clinic ...I am shocked ...voher they gave me the reason not mentioned).because due Alkehol they can not consign meas before .... I drink since 5 years no drop more ....because it is better ...tastes no longer me ...there are to blame ...

Keine Kommentare: